Thoughts. Artwork. Creativity.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A Series of Art – Inspire Me Thursday


This week's Inspire Me Thursday was quite a challenge for me. Not so much coming up with an idea...but, rather finding the time to create what I really wanted to create! Therefore, since I ran out of time...I decided to do something fun and crafty! So, I created a series of Americana bookmarks. I drew the images in Adobe Illustrator, printed them in color, and added the eyelets for a little interest.

Please note! I am starting a new venture in cyberland! I have decided to try a weekly Photoshop Challenge. You can read more about it at my new blog, Weekly Photoshop Challenge. I feel it would be great to have a nice, clean weekly challenge for anybody interested. I hope many of those of you that use Photoshop will play along!

Also, please don't forget to check out my Illustration Friday blog!

4 Comments:

Blogger Artist in Progress said...

Clever artwork. Of course, there is never enough time for art but I make a point of doing something creative everyday without fail. I just wouldn't be happy if I didn't

Carol M

10:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great work in Illustrator... and I can so relate to never having enough time, too! Why do we allow our lives to be so busy??

Great idea for your new blog, it is sure to be an inspiration to those who do digital work... Best wishes!

Thanks for participating at Inspire Me Thursday!

8:59 AM

 
Blogger carla said...

These definitely have that Americana look! I like that they're simple and crisp...very nice:>

9:04 AM

 
Blogger Joy Eliz said...

very nice!
I keep looking at inspire me thursday...i might have to give it a try.

8:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home