Thoughts. Artwork. Creativity.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Painting/Line Art Challenge – Weekly Photoshop Challenge

This week's Weekly Photoshop Challenge was to use provided line art/silhouettes and create an image using only the painting and drawing tools in Photoshop. This is my submission for the challenge! What fun!



Click on the image for a bigger and better image!


To create the image, I drew a path with the bezier tool, and filled it in with various colors. I added in some detail using the bezier tool, and used a custom shape for the lifesaver. I then added shading and shadows with a brush to give the shirt a little depth. Of course, I added in the provided images found on the challenge at the Weekly Photoshop Challenge....and, VOILA!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I don't think I can do the challenge this time. I have no idea how to do this.

10:12 AM

 
Blogger AndyDoodler said...

Niiice! Great solution to challenge! I can see this selling in a surf shop- or a shop by the beach

3:30 PM

 
Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

WOW! THAT IS STUPENDOUS!!!

12:29 PM

 
Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

It's still cool! WAHN!

10:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home