Thoughts. Artwork. Creativity.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Text Effects – Weekly Photoshop Challenge

For this week's Weekly Photoshop Challenge we were to create an advertisement or decorative element showcasing the text in the image. We could be as simple or complex as we wanted to be! The challenge was to become familiar with all of the fun things we can do with text in Photoshop. We were also asked to show how we completed our challenge.

Here is my first design using a Light Burst Effect. To see a video of how I did this effect, please check out my Photoshop Tutorial – Light Burst Effect at my YouTube account.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is my second design using a shadow effect on the text. To see a video of how I did this effect, please check it out my Photoshop Tutorial – Text Shadow Effect at my YouTube account.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Don't forget to check out all of the other wonderful examples at the Weekly Photoshop Challenge blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Nichols said...

love the black and white version

2:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's goin on with the weekly photoshop challenge site? Is it done?

1:29 PM

 
Blogger TXArtcGal said...

Krista,

The Challenge is off for the summer! I will make an announcementon the Weekly Photoshop Blog when it will start up again!

4:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home